Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Another Book Signing!

At the Mingei International Museum in Balboa Park on Sunday, December 18th from 12-4 p.m., I will be facilitating the December Family Day Celebration! Family Day is a wonderful opportunity for visitors to participate in a hands-on art project as well as explore the amazing exhibits at the Mingei. http://www.mingei.org

I will be helping visitors create collages- the same medium I used to illustrate my latest book, Colors of Me. The collage project is appropriate for artists of all ages and levels of experience. We will be using catalogs (all those Holiday catalogs are coming in handy this year!), colored paper, fabric and other found materials to create portraits, landscapes, patterns or whatever designs you can imagine. I will also be signing copies of Colors of Me (and juggling burning torches too if they ask).



Please come and help me make good use of the catalogs now clogging my mail box! Or check out the link below to see the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Colors-Me-Brynne-Barnes/dp/1585365416/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322080507&sr=8-1 



No comments:

Post a Comment