Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dear Lynn, Rosie and Lori,

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and to starting a hopefully rewarding and engaging discussion about arts education. I've been involved in arts education with an emphasis on arts integration for many years, starting first when I was the Studio Program Curator at the Children's Museum/Museo de los Ninos downtown.One thing I've learned is that I glean as much or more information and inspiration from my students and fellow teachers as I hope to impart! I'm eager to learn more about your experiences as artists and arts educators and am honored to be working with you.

I'd like to use this blog as a means to share ideas among each other and to function as a project journal for all of us. If you can each create a blog or send me to a link to your own blogs, we can keep track of our ideas and document this adventure together!

I've posted a link to an inspirational video! I hope it gets us all in the mood to be creative and continue to believe in what we've dedicated our lives to. Please take a few minutes to watch the clip and post some thoughts in response. 





Annika

ASSIGNMENTS


1) Set up blog at blogspot.com – design your page and create a profile for yourself. Please comment on this blog post with the url of your own personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment